|STRATEGIC GOAL: Develop and implement organizational improvements based on our
vision, core equities, product areas, and concept of operations.
- Analyze and baseline Cranes current organization (in the broadest sense of systems
and processes, people, skills, and structure), relative to our vision, concept of
operations, and core equities and product areas.
- Develop and implement an organization that is consistent with our vision, including a
"core" Crane concept.
- Communicate frequently with our workforce regarding the status of initiatives to improve
our organization and make it more consistent with our strategies.
- Implement improved information systems and information technology to provide Crane with
information and capabilities needed to perform its mission more effectively and
- Improve our focus on Customers in both project management and functional management.
Crane Division is fully integrated, customer driven, and focused
on application of our critical capabilities towards customer satisfaction. Our
organization structure, management systems, the skills of our people, staffing levels and
categories, and management style are consistent with our corporate strategies and goals
and driven by our customers needs.
B&PR, ISO 9000, Navy/Marine Corps Intranet and STAR Awards
| KEY MEASURES
|| Actual Score
|| Target Score
| Internal Customer Satisfaction
| Organization Leadership Activity
| Employee Awareness
| % of Scheduled CPI
Improvement Process Implemented
Point of Contact : Strategic
Last Modified: May 14, 2001