NAVSEA Crane Surface Warfare Center Division Logo Welcome to NSWC Crane Online

Please Read this Privacy and Security Notice

Site Map | Home | Search
Personal Property Office - Outbound Shipment

If on active duty or a federal civilian employee, you may ship personal property anytime after receipt of permanent change of station orders. The earlier you call or visit the transportation office, the greater your chances of moving on the date you desire.

You should contact our office to receive formal counseling on your entitlements. There are various methods of shipping and storage available to you. Entitlements vary depending on branch of service, types of orders, rank and marital status.

  • POC: Transportation Assistant
    PH: 812- 854-6102 or 812- 854-6511
    DSN: 482-6102 or 482-6511
    FAX: 812-854-6105

  • POC: Personal Property Supervisor
    PH: 812- 854-6101
    DSN: 482-6101

Return to Personal Property Home Page

Page last revised on 11/27/2001
POC is Personal Property Office
URL is